! - Facebook Pixel Code -> <! - End Facebook Pixel Code ->
👀 We acquire great Amazon Private Label brands worldwide →
eBrands is looking for a strong Category Manager –Amazon (CMA) to grow a portfolio of our consumer brands in Amazon marketplaces.As a CMA, you will grow both sales and profit in Amazon marketplaces, find creative ways to market your products and solve bottlenecks, reduce your business costs and lead your team through daily activities. We expect you to be a business-savvy problem-solver with a background of selling in Amazon. You’re also a motivated leader who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity.
● Own the Amazon P&L for your portfolio brands, ensuring the increase of sales and profits aligned to company’s annual and quarterly goals.
● Manage the day-to-day sales and marketing operations of a group of brands on Amazon:
○ Lead a small team of Amazon specialists, helping them to prioritize, measure and continuously improve to grow the sales and profits of your brand portfolio.
○ Optimize the brand store and product listings to ensure the best customer experience and conversion.
○ Schedule, execute and oversee marketing actions to ensure an effective ROI for quarterly and annual profit targets, including e.g., PPC, deals, discounts, other promotions and Amazon search engine optimization.
○ Analyze and report the performance of your product portfolio, translating the insights into actionable plans.
○ Conduct competitor and market research in order keep the category ahead of its competition.
○ Forecast demand for the brands inline with marketing plans, promotions, deals and other pricing changes.
○ Research potential new products and work closely with the overall Category Management team to launch products successful in Amazon
○ Monitor the health of the assigned brands' Amazon accounts, including analyzing customer feedback and reviews, and working with the customer service team and any other relevant teams to address any issues
● Find ways to improve and automate processes to allow the team to scale its activities and focus their time and efforts on what matters.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams including category management, marketing, supply chain, operations, and finance to execute the Amazon strategy and drive sales and profit growth
How is success in this role measured - KPIs:
● Profit growth (primary) and sales growth (secondary) of the overall category and its component brands y-o-y to reach quarterly and annual targets.
● 3+ years of experience in selling in Amazon, with a proven track record of significantly growing sales and profit ofmultiple brands
● Strong financial understanding of profit and loss statements
● Experience in motivating, leading and managing a small team of people in a high growth environment, with a passion of developing people individually as well as building high performing teams.
● Knowledge of and ideally experience with key third-party Amazon related tools such as Helium10, SellerBoard, JungleScout and others.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions and make the most of the suite of tools available to our brand house
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate requirements with their own team and cross-functional stakeholders
● Enthusiasm for a start-up environment with excitement to build something new in a fast-paced environment and tolerance with a level of ambiguity stemming from high growth.
How to apply?
Please, send your CV, your salary request, and a short application detailing why you think you would be a great fit for eBrands to email: email@example.com
This can bea fully remote position. We are flexible with where you want to work, as long as you can work +/- 2 hours Eastern European Time. We do also have an office inHelsinki, Finland."
Who are we?
eBrands acquires and grows Nordic brands that people will love. We create a home for brandsthat make the world feel better – by building brands that improve the physical, mental and environmental wellbeing of a billion people.
See more: www.ebrands.com