! - Facebook Pixel Code -> <! - End Facebook Pixel Code ->
👀 We acquire great Amazon Private Label brands worldwide →
eBrands is looking for an enthusiastic eCommerce Specialist to grow the presence, engagement, and conversion of our brands online. Your main responsibilities are to engage and retain our current customers, find new customers using different channels, manage our affiliate program and work collaboratively with other teams to improve the whole customer journey. You have managed an eCommerce store, understand how to measure the profitability of an eCommerce store, know how fulfilment works, and are data-driven and obsessed about reporting. You have experience in agile ways of working to deliver value and you are capable of problem solving to get things done.
With the support of experts in different teams, you will make sure all elements come together and our brands grow in sales and profit. Some areas you are responsible for include (but are not limited to):
- Find opportunities to grow sales and profits
- Plan and implement customer lifecycle campaigns using marketing automation platforms
- Optimise the customer experience for specific brands to improve conversion
- Migrate new brands into the eBrands portfolio once they have been acquired
- Run the eBrands affiliate program to grow sales and reach of our brands, find new affiliates, and manage the relationship with existing affiliates
- Plan, implement, and optimise campaigns to increase traffic and conversion
- Create reports to review performance
- Contribute to strategic growth plans to increase awareness, consideration, and conversion
- Assist our customer service team troubleshoot order related queries
This is a fully remote position. We are flexible with where you want to work, as long as you can work +/- 2 hours Eastern European Time.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in running a Shopify store
- Experience in agile ways of working with a strong understanding of delivering value early and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Proven experience in driving growth with customer lifecycle management
- Experience in using marketing channels to drive growth for brands
- Solid experience in improving conversion rates on a website
- Understanding data and using different metrics to find opportunities
- Ability to tackle obstacles and get things done
- Experience with affiliate marketing
How to apply?
Please, send your CV, your salary request, and a short application detailing why you think you would be a great fit for eBrands to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
eBrands acquires and grows eCommerce brands that people will love. We create a home for brands that make the world feel better – by building brands that improve the physical, mental and environmental wellbeing of a billion people.
What do we do and why?
Global marketplaces, such as Amazon and Alibaba have become the new standard for consumer retail. In 2020, over $300Bn worth of goods were sold through Amazon in the US alone.
In addition to the traditional large consumer brands, these marketplaces have enabled an explosive growth of “garage brands” in global markets. Often these smaller brands have been started as a hobby or to provide a secondary income for entrepreneurial individuals. As Amazon and other marketplaces have enabled a global customer base and 3rd party seller shipping and storage services for these small players, many of them have grown well beyond what has traditionally been possible for small businesses (+$500k revenue, +20% EBITDA). In 2021 the total revenue from 3rd party sellers on Amazon is expected to exceed $270 Bn.
eBrands has been established in 2020 to identify, purchase and manage great brands among these 3rd party sellers. eBrands will develop the purchased businesses by e.g., expanding to new marketplaces, and optimizing sourcing and advertising of these brands.
How do we do things?
At eBrands, we embrace being a company with a high ambition to do things bigger, better, and faster, while balancing it with being highly focused on what matters. We think like pirates – we are brave, break out of traditional conventions and think creatively of solutions, while knowing we can rely on the team around us. If we need to make mistakes, we rather make them fast and learn. We all drive to make the company a success.
And we want to have fun while doing it.