! - Facebook Pixel Code -> <! - End Facebook Pixel Code ->
👀 We acquire great Amazon Private Label brands worldwide →
eBrands is looking for a growth-driven Head of Channelto manage our Amazon business. This role leads a team of 15+ Amazon specialistswho manage all aspects of our global Amazon sales channel. HoC will drive growth and profitability of our portfolio of brands on Amazon and develop efficient processes and best practice to further enhance the performance of the channel.
Act as a General Manager for Amazon Operations
● Take ownership of the Amazon sales channel profit and loss for the overall brand portfolio and its component brands to meet each category’s quarterly and annual targets
● Allocate the budget for Amazon operations.
● Lead the Amazon sales and marketing operations for all of eBrands’ consumer brand portfolio, developing, orchestrating, and executing the overall strategy for the portfolio’s’ sales and marketing performance on Amazon. This includes ensuring that:
○ Product listings are continuously improved by the team to maximize conversion
○ Customer experience is prioritized.
○ Marketing campaigns (e.g. performance marketing, promotions, and PPC) are successfully executed while maintainingprofit levels
○ Experimentation and analysis are conducted routinely (including for pricing, advertising, competitor trackingand more)
○ Amazon-related issues are efficiently troubleshooted (including listing suppression)
○ Accounts are maintained at healthy statuses.
● Collaborate with several cross-functional teams, including brand owners, supply chain, other channels and the creative teams
Lead the Amazon Operations Team
● Lead a team of 10-20 individuals(with the size of this team doubling every 1-2 years)
● Hire, train and develop team members for Amazon related roles at eBrands by growing current team members skills within the company and expanding the team as the business’s needs grows
Drive Innovation and a Focus on Analytics
● Identify, develop, and drive best practices to increase the sales and profit performance for the brand portfolio on Amazon:
○ Communicate with teams and analyze data to identify successful strategies and insights
○ Stay up to date on trends and best practices for Amazon using white hat tactics
○ Build scalable and, where possible, automated processes to allow the team to maximize its productivity.
How is success in this role measured - KPIs:
● The portfolios profit and loss statement for Amazon sales with the gross margin of sales for this including any Amazon related marketplace fees
● Return on investment for marketing spend with this including portfolio’s ability to not only gain new customers, but to also increase the lifetime value of customers that it already has.
· Minimum3 years of consecutive experience on selling on Amazon or managing Amazon businesses.
· Min3-5 years of experience of successfully running a large-scale eCommerce sales/operation with an ability to optimize for efficiency and growth
· Experience of leading large teams, including strong ability to motivate, develop and manage people in diverse and international environment.
· Strong financial acumen to prioritize focus to meet the business targets.
· Analytical mindset to be able to monitor insights and drive performance across high number of brands.
· Enthusiasm for a start-up environment with excitement to build something new in a fast-paced environment and tolerance with a level of ambiguity stemming from high growth.
Please, sendyour CV, your salary request, and a short application detailing why you think you would be a great fit for eBrands to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This can bea fully remote position. We are flexible with where you want to work, as long as you can work +/- 2 hours Eastern European Time. We do also have an office inHelsinki, Finland."
Who are we?
eBrands acquires and grows Nordic brands that people will love. We create a home for brandsthat make the world feel better – by building brands that improve the physical, mental and environmental wellbeing of a billion people.
See more: www.ebrands.com